Am 06.10.2013 15:35, schrieb kol:

Since upgrading from 2.1RC1 to 2.1-Release I have been experiencing intermittent forwarding halts, I also noticed access the web gui is also halted, I'm however able to access the FW via SSH and console, restarting webconfigurator doesn't solve the problem, no error on the console screen, or any log files that I can see, rebooting the firewall always fixes the problem. In the past few weeks I've tried both i386 and x64 with the same problem, any suggestions on how to solve or better track this problem? Here is my current build:

*2.1-RELEASE***(amd64)
built on Wed Sep 11 18:17:48 EDT 2013