*I think I speak for everyone who was a member of this list before 10:20 AM EST today when I say that this discussion does not belong here and we would all like it to stop.*

I guess it is wise to just speak for yourself, instead of using this cheap rhetorical trick to pretend being a majority.
And by the way, I am a member of this list for quite a while.

*This list is NOT a place where anyone is welcome to barge in and tell people "the proper way" of using it.*

Exactly. How about you follow your own advice?

Thinker Rix