On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 5:23 PM, Peder Rovelstad <provels...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Hello.  It seems dnsstuff.com no longer responds to lookups.  I thought
> maybe I had borked something, but same from outside my net.  It’s such a
> great feature.  Did something happen?

You mean the lookup page you get when you click the little blue i next
to an IP in the firewall logs? That's not via dnsstuff.com, that uses
your system's configured DNS servers to do a PTR lookup, via
diag_dns.php. If you get "no record found" as a result, that just
means that IP doesn't have a PTR (assuming the firewall's DNS is
otherwise functional). The links to dnsstuff on that page are just for
whois record lookups and their other IP info lookup. Both those still
work for me.