copied from the announcements list as I know some of you aren't on it.

Hi folks,

Some updates on the latest happenings with the project. 2014 is off to
a great start.

We have 2.1.1-PRERELEASE snapshots available at
http://snapshots.pfsense.org. The list of changes since 2.1-RELEASE
can be found here:
https://doc.pfsense.org/index.php/2.1.1_New_Features_and_Changes
We welcome testing and feedback on the 2.1.1 board on the forum.
https://forum.pfsense.org/index.php/board,56.0.html

The pfSense Store launched in late December, bringing an official
source for pre-installed hardware, as well as merchandise including
shirts, stickers and USB flash drives. Get yours today!
https://store.pfsense.org/

Our monthly hang out for Gold and Support Subscribers is coming this
week. You can find the details on the blog.
https://blog.pfsense.org/?p=1172

Thanks for your support!

Chris Buechler
Co-founder, pfSense