Hi Bryan,

I also maintain a setup of a couple of hundred roadwarriors. One of the
problems i constantly face is that the management interface which allows
normal users to run openvpn in windows doesn't work sometimes.(Failed to
add routes error) Causing the same problem as mohan. Is it because of some
bug or something? I end up providing network configuraton operators group
membership then which sort of we dont want to.