On Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 7:33 AM, Doug Lytle <supp...@drdos.info> wrote:
> Jim Thompson wrote:
>> pfSense release 2.1.2 is now available.  pfSense release 2.1.2 follows less
>> than a week after pfSense release 2.1.1, and is primarily a security release.
>
> Okay,
>
> I've just upgraded from 2.1.1 to 2.1.2, now I notice that my firewall
> logs are being spammed with IPV6 ICMP notifications.

The "now I notice" being the key part there. Nothing related to that's
changed. If you don't check "Allow IPv6" under System>Advanced, you
have a block all rule on IPv6 with logging. Things on your LAN will
have link local addresses and spew multicast stuff. Probably want to
configure some block rules for v6 with no logging.