On 5/9/2014 8:02 AM, Thierry De Leeuw wrote:
>> I have some trouble to setup port forwarding with multiple interfaces.
>> When a connection is initiated from the VPN tunnel (SYN), the SYN/ACK
>> is sent from the VPN IP but throught the pppoe interface (which is the
>> default gw, but I would expect the NAT to take care of that - maybe I
>> am wrong?).
>> I would like that my server is accessible from both pppoe and VPN tunnel.

The "multiple interfaces" bit works fine when they're both actually
WANs, but when one is a VPN it doesn't work that way by default.

To get the behavior you want with OpenVPN, where reply-to sends the
packets back the way they came in, you'll need to do the following:

1. Assign/enable the OpenVPN interface from Interfaces > (assign). Set
it to an IP type of 'none'
2. Restart the VPN (edit/save)
3. Move firewall rules from the OpenVPN tab to the new interface tab. No
rules on the OpenVPN tab can match the traffic.

Jim