Hello,

First of all I have a Question.

Your booth Sites use overlapping Subnets. Is it a typing error?

To come to you Routing Question. In future, are there more branch Offices
scheduled?

I think in this case a Dynamic Routing  Protocol is perfekt (OSPF / BGP)

In the other case the simplest solution is to use Static Routing.

Regards

Klaus

Von meinem iPhone gesendet