Hi,

I just upgraded to 2.1.3 at home and tried to switch my IPv6 default gateway
around.

Unfortunately, when I try to set my HE.net tunnel gateway as the default it
throws an error that the gateway address is not in the interface subnet.

I’ve set the prefix length in both the GIF interface settings and the OPT4
Interface settings to /120. Unfortunately it still throws that error. Strangely
enough the gateway status widget and status page tell me the gateway is
reachable fine and with proper response time.

This makes no sense. Anybody else seeing this?

Kind regards,
Seth