Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 08:23:23 +0400
From: netsys...@live.com
To: t...@diadeis.mu
Subject: Fwd: Re: [pfSense] Disable antispoofing on an interface

      -------- Original Message --------

            Re: [pfSense] Disable antispoofing on an interface

            Date:
            Mon, 14 Jul 2014 20:24:36 -0500

            From:
            Adam Thompson <athom...@athompso.net>

            To:
            pfSense Support and Discussion Mailing List
              <list@lists.pfsense.org>,NetSys Pro
              <netsys...@live.com>

      I suspect you need to be looking not for anti-spoofing but for
      anti-bogon rules.

      Can't remember what pfSense calls it offhand.

      -Adam

      On July 14, 2014 6:19:22 PM CDT, NetSys