Am 30.07.2014 um 16:43 schrieb Vick Khera:
> On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 9:50 AM, Paul Mather <p...@gromit.dlib.vt.edu> wrote:
>> Personally, I think ZFS on i386 has become a losing proposition as of
>> late.  I ran a ZFS-on-root FreeBSD/i386 10-STABLE system with 2 GB of
>> RAM and it appeared to become very flaky with ZFS in its latter months
>> (I eventually switched it out for a FreeBSD/amd64 system).
>
> I cannot fathom a sensible use case for using ZFS on pfSense at all.

I'm not consciously using ZFS for anything on pfSense, I *think* I
performed the default install, but it could be using ntfs or vfat for
all that I care. ;-) So I don't know why it's trying to use that - is it
normal for a default pfSense install or not?

I just saw the warning message and was wondering what to do about it.

-Stefan