Tried that option but it does not seem to work.
When I disconnect wan1 I get the following error on clients browser:

"Connection to Failed
The system returned:

(49) Can't assign requested address"

With Squid disabled, fail over works as expected.
Maybe Squid is using a different mechanism to handle gateways?

I read different kinds of posts on forum about this issue.
There are people suggesting creating "Floating rules", inserting
"tcp_outgoing_address 127.0.0.1" on Squid configuration, but none of them
seem to work.

Yannis Milios
Systems Administrator
Mob. +30 6932-657-029