I try to setup pfSence for the first time.

It is running on a XenServer 6.2, but I don't suspect that to be the problem.

I have never succeeded to log in to the web interface. Every time I try with username admin and password pfsence, there a message like this on the console:
Message from syslogd@pfSence at Aug 27 12:26:56 ...
pfSence php: /index.php: webConfigurator authentification error for 'admin' from 172.17.1.110

I have tried with 2 installs og 2.1.4 and one of 2.2 and reset webConfiguratoor password several times.

From console I can go to Shell and change password for root and admin and after that log in with ssh. But that is not giving med GUI-access.

Any help ?

--
Morten Christensen