Chris Bagnall wrote:
I tend to work on the principle of sending your ‘I care about latency’ traffic
down one connection: SIP, mail, SSH and various streaming protocols are the
ones I normally separate - you may have others to consider. I then create a
gateway group for the other two connections in a standard round robin load
balance.
Would you mind giving a few examples how you do this exactly?
I have absolutely no control over the clients on one of my LANs (open hostel wifi), and people tend to saturate my 4 WANs
If you can easily separate your clients out on the LAN side, you can go a step
further: in one of the offices we supply, floor 1 is balanced across WANs 1 and
3; floor 2 is balanced across WANs 2 and 4.

These methods are all to prevent one single client saturating the connectivity
into a building. You’ll have to do some experimentation to find out what works
best in your environment.

One final word of advice: send HTTPS connections down a single WAN. Many
‘secure’ sites will expire sessions if connections come from different IPs and
your clients will get upset very quickly if they’re having to re-login to
online services every few minutes.
That's the only part I figured out myself, all https is from 3 different LANs is going down one WAN connection.

Thanks a lot!

Ben