Yes, check to make sure that the WebConsole interface (on 443) is not
conflicting with with your other rules.

Check for allow/deny rules in both Squid and pfSense to make sure that you
don't have a conflict.

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 1:34 PM, Satvinder Singh <
satvinder.si...@nc4worldwide.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>  In my setup I am using WAN interface as a DMZ. I have Squid3 and
> SquidGuard3 installed for proxy. When I try to access a https site using
> LAN interface IP as proxy address it works. But if I try to access a HTTPS
> site using DMZ IP (WAN IP) I am not able to access HTTPS sites. The same
> site responds fine in http but not in https. I have Squid servicing the DMZ
> interface, the Rule is in place in the firewall. Anything I am overlooking?
>
>  Thanks
>    Satvinder Singh
> Security Systems Engineer
> satvinder.si...@nc4worldwide.com
> 804.744.9630 x273 direct
> 703.989.8030 cell
> www.NC4worldwide.com
>
>  <http://www.linkedin.com/company/nc4>
> Disclaimer: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or
> entity to which it is addressed and may contain information which is
> privileged, confidential, proprietary, or exempt from disclosure under
> applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or the person
> responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
> strictly prohibited from disclosing, distributing, copying, or in any way
> using this message. If you have received this communication in error,
> please notify the sender and destroy and delete any copies you may have
> received.

The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of
zeal, well-meaning but without understanding.   -- Justice Louis D. Brandeis