ADSL over PPPoE with constant changing IPs is the standard in some
countries, we do not have such connections because we chose them and we
like the challenge..

Reading again the whole bug report, there seems to be alot of people
affected by this and Tom De Coninck has made alot of effort to figure
out what might be the issue.

In the last post of Tom, he comes to a very exact conclusion:
"I think this proves that pfsense not only needs to kill states on 'WAN
DOWN' , but also on 'WAN UP'. I can't see how it could work otherwise"

Has this been implemented? Could this be implemented? Do the pfsense
dev's need some more info? Can we help with testing?

Vassilis