Indeed it did.

Thanks,

Drew

----- Original Message -----

From: "Jeremy Porter" <jpor...@electricsheepfencing.com>
To: list@lists.pfsense.org
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2014 1:55:42 PM
Subject: Re: [pfSense] bogon networks

I've forced an update on the firewalls for the bogon, list, that protect
files/updates.pfsense.org. This should resolve your issue.

On 9/29/2014 6:37 AM, Andrew Mitchell wrote:

Thanks for the info.

I've been working working on this all night on and off.

My questions to you guys is, does files.pfsense.org and/or updates.pfsense.org
block bogon networks and if so, can I ask the update schedule? I ask because
the bogon list on a pfSense box connected to our 192.40.140.0/23 block
currently does contain our block and we can't connect from source 192.40.140.2
to download updates.

Drew