Correct, as you said:

www - ISP router - pfSense - corporate firewall - Lan

I have one public IP in the router interface, another public IP en the
corparate firewall interface, and I can't change these parameters at all, I
need to put the IPS in the middle....so I think I have to use the bridge
mode, because ifI setup routing mode I alter the address schema.

Can you help me???