Shouldn't the EdgeRouter lite support pfsense with the 2.2 release?

Your own post:
"When what I'm trying to do is make pfSense available on an inexpensive
platform.  It should perform better than an Alix, even without the
private-SDK stunts.

Jim"

from: http://lists.pfsense.org/pipermail/dev/2013-November/000448.html

Josh Reynolds, Chief Information Officer
SPITwSPOTS, www.spitwspots.com <http://www.spitwspots.com>