So this project at my place of employment... the firewall selected (Sierra Wireless GX440) doesn't seem to be passing UDP traffic over the link despite having the device listed as the DMZ...

So I'm hoping to get a possible alternative solution made that would employ APU1 boards and adding a wifi and an LTE/4G device (I see from my board here in front of me there's a SIM slot below the SDXC slot)...

What success have the users here had with PCIe LTE/4G radios in their devices? I'm looking, preferably, for something that is Verizon compatible as that is our carrier here.

Many thanks in advance for your feedback!

--
Ryan