Hi there

   finally (see the thread "[pfSense] APU and SSD: full install or NanoBSD" on
this mailing list ) I opted for a full install with /var anf /tmp on ramdisk
on one APU and an ebbedded one fon another APU. They are both working fine.

But, on both, I have some issues with the web interface:
if I'm working (refreshing frequently the web pages) everything works fine and
fast.

But if i leave the browser open on a web page for a while (minutes) and do
nothing , when I try to access again the web interface, the pf web server
seems to be very slow, so slow that often the browser gives up with time-out
error, as if the APU, php engine or the web server were fallen aspept and
needs some time to wake up.

The next request, if asked in a few seconds, is answered very fast (alredy
awaken ???).

I did not experience similar lags or reactivity issues of the other components
not web related.

I don't remember a similar behaviour on Alix or PC

Did someone experience a similar behaviour? Suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

   Odette