First, can anyone tell me what OpenBGPD pacakge v0.9.3 is based on? I'd like to switch a pair of routers from OpenBSD to pfSense, but I need some recent fixes in OpenBGPD that only made it in for OpenBSD 5.5-RELEASE. Looking at the GIT repo doesn't answer my question in any obvious way. Wait, I take that back... pkg_config.8.xml.amd64 shows a version# in the package filename of 5.2. How do I get that updated? There's been a lot of work done recently, in the 5.4-5.5 timeframe including some critical bugfixes when using CARP.

Second, I clearly remember that in the 2.0 days, we were moving away from OpenBGPD to (IIRC) quagga/zebra... but OpenBGPD is the only BGP implementation I'm seeing now. What happened there?

Third, is there still no way to run BGP and OSPF on the same system??

--
-Adam Thompson
 athom...@athompso.net