Hi

Am 15.01.2015 um 17:08 schrieb b...@todoo.biz:

> I am particularly interested in GUI back-end.
For a students project on the Uni's HPC cluster co-students and I were
also looking at first for such a tool and stumbled on FlowViewer used
and largely developed at NASA ESDIS:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/flowviewer/

FlowViewer was a beast to compile from source, but we made it run and it
look pretty good including graphs and had quite some documentation. Its
collector side supports NetFlow 5, 9 and IPFIX. Back then when we looked
at it looked promising but too big for our needs of a 1-semester
project. If it would have been for a serious deployment, we may have
ended up with that.

Because of our tight schedule and the excellent examples found in
'Network Flow Analysis' from the known BSD author Michael W. Lucas we
ended up filtering our NetFlow 5 data using good ol' flow-tools and
plotting data with gnuplot for our final report.

-- Mathieu

---