Yeah, I guess that would have been helpful.  :)

I'm running on an ALIX 2-3 here. Admittedly it's fairly old, but it's been very, very stable. I'm suspecting a software issue simply because this occurred after I upgraded to pfSense 2.2. The only issues with IPv6 I had prior to upgrading to 2.2 was with my Windows workstation - the Realtec driver for my network card would choke every month or two and require uninstallation and reinstallation. (5 second procedure - once I'd figured out what was at fault!)