Good morning all,
        I currently have a PF VM being used as my core L3 device for a
small site. No static routes being used, just OSPF. I have two devices in
front of the core sending "default information originate" with varying
weights to prefer the faster connection, one for each carrier. I'd like to
be able to add a gateway monitor, on the core, without a kernel route being
installed as it relegates the OSPF routes useless. It appears that even if
I uncheck "default" the kernel route still gets installed. Is this
possible? Thanks.

     -W

Wade Blackwell
Solutions Architect