I installed it on an ALIX with a 4GB card without issues. I'd suggest
getting a serial cable so that you can see the output from the system as it
boots (make sure you a null modem cable or adapter).

Walter

On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 5:11 AM, Kostas Backas <kos...@i-system.gr> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have difficulties installing pfsense 2.2 on Alix board (with the latest
> firmware 0.99) to a 2 GB CF card. I had success install 2.1.5 and upgrade,
> but direct install of 2.2 not working (sequencial blinking lights).
>
> Best regards
>
> Kostas

The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of
zeal, well-meaning but without understanding.   -- Justice Louis D. Brandeis