I have an issue with the version of BSD used in pfSense and my hardware.  I
was given the following advice to fix some hardware I use with pfSense and
I would like to try it:

Please try a snapshot of HEAD.  It should try to allocate a PCI bus number
for
your second device which is currently failing on 10.1.  Note that if a HEAD
snapshot doesn't work out of the box, please try setting
'hw.pci.clear_buses=1'
in the loader before booting a HEAD kernel.

Can I use this version of FreeBSD with pfSense?  Is the next version going
to use it?

Where is this tracked.  I remember I used to be able to install the next
version of pfSense, can I still do this?