pfsense < 2.2 have a split-brain openssl. so to test the version that
you're getting with the openvpn service, you need to check the openssl
linked to it. In this case "/usr/lcoal/bin/openssl version" will tell you
it is newer.

However, as everyone says, update to newest version of pfSense is your best
move. Disabling export grade ciphers is also good advice.

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 4:57 AM, Amit Saxena <amit.sax...@fosteringlinux.com