Good evening everyone,

I ran into a problem with my pfsense install today. I'm connecting remotely
over a VPN connection to my network. For some reason, all my local devices
became inaccessible today.

My VPN connection still can connect to my network. When I logged into my
router, I noticed that the lan connection was down.

In an attempt to restart the lan connection I disabled it ... I thought I'd be
able to restart it - that was Dumb!

You probably know that I am now unable to connect to my router's web interface.

I can still connect to the VPN interface and get an IP address from the VPN
subnet, but nothing to fix my stupidity.

I'm on the road for another two weeks - is there anyway I can re-enable my lan
or connect to my router remotely to restore access? Or am I pooched until I can
get back to my router physically?

Thanks for your help! I'm so disappointed in my own stupidity!