Hi List,

sorry to be impatiant, but I am on another continent and I have very limited
time and need to make a decision if I should reinstall and reconfigure the FW
with 2.1.5 (which I only can do at night/this weekend). There are a couple of
problems in doing so, therefore I would prefer that my problems are introduced
because of my ignorance and fixable with configuration changes.

Because I can´t believe that what I see (State sync not applying, Gateways not
correctly showing up in pftop/state diagnostic) is general in 2.2(.1). Others
would have noticed in Beta/long before me.

Thank you,
Best
Ray