Greetings-

I've run into what appears to be a bug in pfSense. When changing interface
assignments, if those interfaces are part of a bridge, the bridge will not be
updated. Instead a reboot is required, or going to each bridge affecting and
re-saving it's parameters.

A specific case I've expericed moments ago:

-A bridge exists with two members PRIVATEWIRELESS(em2_vlan5) and LANS(em1) -I
updated the interface assignment for PRIVATEWIRELESS to be untagged (em2) -No
traffic passes between em2 and em1 as bridge still has table of em2_vlan5/em1
as members -Open bridge details, edit bridge, click 'Save'
-Traffic now flows

Keep in mind this scenario occurs both with and without VLAN's being involved,
and across a variety of NICs.

Most recent experience of this issue is on pfSense 2.2.2-RELEASE amd64 (full
install).

--Tim