If this is browser-based access you are talking about, you might take a look at
the various browser extensions out there like Waste No Time. They allow you to
define certain times during which certain sites are accessible via the browser.
Obviously, this isn't network-level blocking, but perhaps it will be
sufficient. (But I wouldn't underestimate the ingenuity of rug rats.)

Greg