Hi,

Only to reply to myself here, but it appears that pfSense 2.2.4 is back
to the problem I had on pfSense 1.2 in 2008.

A cursory investigation on a test node it appears that it fails to load
all SPD entries. Both the output of ipsec status as well as setkey -DP
lack large amounts. It appears to stop around 150-200 entries.

I've attempted to adjust the values in /etc/inc/vpn.inc but I don't
think those relate to the lack of space for setkey to succeed.

Has the kernel patch from FreeBSD 8.3 been ported to FreeBSD 10 for the
increase in buffer size?

Kind regards,

Seth