Hey pfSensers,
I have been running into an issue with our CARP setup. Right after I
brought up the slave member, the slave is having issues properly loading
HTTP pages to manage the firewall. Randomly pages will take a very long
time -or- they will ultimately fail to load. After I just hit reload on the
page...it works. The issue is very bad when trying to install a package.
the page will let me hit install and then it might fail to connect to the
page shortly after. This leaves me with a bad package install, etc.

both boxes are pfsense 2.2.2.
CARP failover works just fine.
No packet loss/errors appear to be occurring in the interface statistics.

any ideas?