Dear all,

Have you heard of any support (add-on?) for time based one time passwords
support in OpenVPN?  Along the lines of RFC6238 so it could be used with Google
Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, and the countless alike mobile Apps.
Would be interesting to get users to use their credentials plus a TOTP when
connecting to remote access OpenVPN setups. In addition (or not) of
certificates.

On the same train, I'd really like our admins to have to use a TOTP in addition
to login/password when connecting to pfSense for administration.

--
Meilleures salutations, Met vriendelijke groeten,
Best Regards. Olivier Mascia, integral.be/om