On 10/4/15 9:56 AM, Brian Caouette wrote:

Using captive portal and free radius package. Is there a way to block a
user name from a specific device? User has access to any device while
logged in but can't login if on device b? Trying to limit kids internet
which works but their sneaky and use common guest account which I don't
want to block so wondering if I can prevent their devices from
connection with guest account.

DJ-BrianC(207) 212-6560
www.djbrianc.us

This is a different approach but maybe you could:

o  Create DHCP static leases for the kids devices
o  Define a schedule for access
o  Create a rule for their IP's that uses the schedule

It can be circumvented if they use some other device but it might be good enough.

-
John J.