> Not sure offhand whether Suricata is even usable in 2.3, but that
> might be worth a shot.

Given that we're using CARP, if we install it on our router2 to test, how long
would you recommend running router2 on 2.3 and router1 on 2.2.6?  Generally
I've not waited more than a few minutes between upgrading, though we've usually
upgraded our office router first and tested there.

Another question...for syncing Suricata, and/or the configuration sync, would
you recommend using the pfSync interface, or the LAN interface?  Or does it
matter?  I've tried both and it didn't help my issue...

Steve Yates