Hi,

I reported this on the forum a while back. Been having this issue since installing version 2.x

We have a dual WAN setup. If I restart apinger then the RTT latency times are correct, and it seems to ping the selected hosts (one of which is an alternate host, the other is the gateway). However, after a a while (will check and see how long) the RTT times are suddenly MUCH lower, like it is pinging the wrong host, or something.

Any thoughts on this? Anyone else have incorrect ping times from apinger?

The issue still persists in 2.2.6-RELEASE.

Thanks,

--
Joe Laffey
The Stable