I've done this.  IIRC It was a PITA.
I'm having trouble finding my notes but my recollection is that the Cisco nomenclature is different.

Also, the only cyphers and keys I could make work were as follows:

Key exchange v1

Phase 1 Auth
Auth: Mutual PSK
Nego: Main

Phase 1 Prop
AES 128
Sha 1
DH 2 (1024)

Same Key, Hash, and cipher for phase 2

Don't forget about MTU when using IPSEC. I can't remember the default these days, but on pfSense under advanced IPSEC settings, you'll want to ensure MSS clamping is enabled so you don't have to reduce MTU on your WAN. If your remote Cisco hardware doesn't support the same, you may have to reduce MTU.