Hello,

we have received a network prefix from RIPE in May this year and pfSense
users that have enabled the bogon network filtering are still having
problems accessing our prefix. I can tell you that plenty of network admins
like to use pfSense (due to the number of reports I have :) ), however it's
a shame that it seems that list wasn't updated from May and now it's end of
July and of course due to that we are unable to access networks that run
pfSense (also pfsense.org itself) :/
It seems that the list the systems are pulling, is available at:
https://files.pfsense.org/lists/fullbogons-ipv4.txt and as of now, we're
still listed.

I don't want to publish our prefix information publicly here, can you
please point me to the maintainer of this list?

Thanks,
Matej Serc