From: List [mailto:list-boun...@lists.pfsense.org] On Behalf Of Alfredo Tapia
Sabogal
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2016 8:11 PM
To: pfSense Support and Discussion Mailing List <list@lists.pfsense.org>
Subject: [pfSense] Pfsense lan config

Hello everyone
Im using virtual box on my laptop which is connected directly to my WAN router
when i installed the pfsense i choose my wan ip address 192.168.0.33 and my lan
176.16.30.10 the problem is that everytime i type on my internet explorer
176.16.30.10 i can login to pfsense but only for 10 seconds coz took me off so
i change my lan ip address to the same wan ip range with no problem and is not
supposed to be like that or is because my laptop have only one nic card ...i
also configured two nic cards on my virtual box the first for my wan as a
gateway adapter the lan adapter as internal network and that one doesnt work to
configured my pfsense coz cant access with my lan ip from my laptop should i
buy another router or how should i resolve this issue?
Please i need help ....or i should change my laptop ip address????