On 2016-10-04 11:19, Satish Patel wrote:
Sorry for late reply but very weird happened.. I used following command

rndc sync -clean

it deleted jnl file but didn't update any single entry on .DB file. is
that what it does?

it should have updated the live db file......
(I don't use bind on my pfSense boxen, but do use it on my freeBSD host. )
are you sure you don't see the changes?