From: List [mailto:list-boun...@lists.pfsense.org] On Behalf Of Holger Bauer
Sent: Friday, October 7, 2016 7:58 AM
To: pfSense Support and Discussion Mailing List <list@lists.pfsense.org>
Subject: Re: [pfSense] pfSense 2.3.2-p1 RELEASE Now Available

I found an older post to the list regarding the same issues with a different
version, however this solution worked for me on my testsystem just fine:

Run from the console (ssh or local console) Option 8 to go to the shell.
Then enter the following commands:
pkg clean
pkg update
pkg upgrade
reboot

After that the system come up fine with the new release. I'll try that on some
production systems this evening.

Regards
Holger