From: List [mailto:list-boun...@lists.pfsense.org] On Behalf Of Luc Paulin
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 9:10 AM
To: list@lists.pfsense.org
Subject: [pfSense] pfsense in ha - sync interface rule disapear

Hi Everyone,
I am new to pfsense and I have to say to that I am very impressed to see all
the feature available out of box.

I am currently testing it to see how well it work and perform for our
environement. We would like to replace our HA linux firewall running
IPTable/fwbuiler scripts.  Currently trying to setup the HA but having hard
time to make it work properly. I am following the wiki guide (
https://doc.pfsense.org/index.php/Configuring_pfSense_Hardware_Redundancy_(CARP)
).

The issue that I have is that the rule I added on both firewall to allow SYNC
interface to communicate keep disapear on the slave firewall once the
connection got established.  So XMLRPC did copy rules from master to slave, but
the PFSYNC interface rules disapear, therefore this cause communication issue
after  (/rc.filter_synchronize: New alert found: A communications error
occurred while attempting XMLRPC sync with username admin
https://172.16.199.2:443.)