This server has been running for years under 2.2 with no issues. As soon as
I upgraded to 2.3.2-P1 it dies when the logs reach 500k

The first thing to stop is the OpenVPN service, once that dies the web
console dies.

The console is fine and there are no messages. You can gain shell access
and navigate around the machine no problem, so to confirm it is running
normally, however its whichever log reaches 500k then those parts die. The
only way to resolve is to reboot.

It seems like the clogs aren't recycling as they should. I have tried
resetting the logs and reticking the box in log settings, but it still
happens every 1-2 days.

I have a lot of OpenVPN users, which is why i suspect that log file goes
first.

Thanks,

Roy Hocknull
r...@royandjoanne.co.uk