On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 4:01 PM, Karl Fife <karlf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I recently did a virgin install of 2.3.2 nano on an older atom (a Soekris
> 6501), and found there were no tunables for kern.ipc.nmbclusters nor
> kern.ipc.nmbufs.  Maybe it's a nano/full-install difference?    I would
> think most people running the a Rangeley board are running the full
> version.  We will also begin running the full version with 2.4, (ZFS copies
> = 2) :-)

I think the Nano vs full install may be your way to look. Also, my system
is running Netgate-tuned pfSense, so it is entirely possible they added the
bump to nmbclusters. Even though my configs to not specify a value for it,
it is set in /boot/loader.conf.

I'm 99.44% sure this system was upgraded from 2.2 to 2.3, and not a fresh
install of 2.3.