Hi,

I have 2 pfsense FW 2.3.3 p1 version, one is Master and Second is Backup. CARP
configured between both firewalls  for IPv4 and all the configurations are
successfully syncing. When I configured the DHCPv6 on master firewall, that
configuration didn't replicated to the backup one and everything works
perfectly from outside to inside and vice versa on master. When firewall
failover IPv6 connectivity is gone. My questions:

1. Does pfsense does not support IPv6 Failover?
2. Does pfsense does not support DHCPv6 failover as I observed nothing has been
synced to backup firewall, related to DHCPv6?
3. Please suggest a design to get IPv6, IPv4 workig together in failover with
DHCPv6 synced between them and if the firewall failover it should be seemless.
Diagram attached for your reference.