Hi,

this ACLs is what i want.
Could you provide me some examples how to do?

http://foobar.com needs to be redirect to https://bar.com

--
Grüsse

Daniel

Am 05.05.17, 23:53 schrieb "List im Auftrag von PiBa"
<list-boun...@lists.pfsense.org im Auftrag von pba_...@yahoo.com>:

    Hi Daniel,
    For https its not possible without serving a valid certificate for the
    requested domain or requirering the user to click through warnings..
    Setup acme package for all your domains together with haproxy and get
    the certs for free (assuming publicly reachable sites) .?.

    Other than that you can use acl's to match foo/foobar hostnames and then
    perform a action to redirect..

    Regards,
    PiBa-NL

    Op 5-5-2017 om 21:48 schreef Daniel:
    > Hi there,
    >
    > i have a hopefully a quick questions ;)
    >
    > I have serval Domains and just one SSL Certificate. I bought a
Certificate for bar.com