Hey guys, last night I did my first HA installation of 2 XG-2758
appliances. It worked great, my only issue is with OpenVPN Remote Access.
At first it wasn't working on the WAN VIP because I had OpenVPN listening
on the interfaces instead of on the VIP, so changed it to listen on the VIP.

Now I'm stuck where the local subnet route is added to the remote users
just fine, for example on a laptop I see a route of 192.168.0.0/24 over the
VPN interface.
But nothing actually reaches the destination.

On pfSense nothing shows up in the firewall logs to help. The OpenVPN
interface has a rule to allow all traffic, added by the OpenVPN wizard.

I've searched the forums and can't find anything that works.

For now because we needed something running for the morning, we are using
an OpenVPN Access Server virtual machine and it's working fine.
--
Arthur Wiebe | +1 519-670-5255