Oleg -

WAN interfaces (interfaces with a gateway set on them) are treated differently.

The rule set forces all connections out that interface to a specific gateway
(the interface gateway) with route-to.

You can add floating pass rules on WAN in the outbound direction to the
destinations on the other side of that router (every network with that gateway
as a static route) and probably a destination of the gateway address with no
gateway set (the default gateway). That will disable route-to for that traffic.

If you want connections from the networks on the other side of the second
gateway into pfSense you will need to disable reply-to on those pass rules or
reply traffic will be forced to the interface gateway. Disable reply-to is in
the advanced section of the rules.